Flo King is the four-in-one,
in-tank system that pumps, filters, agitates, and treats electroplating, anodizing, printed circuit, low-sludging iron phosphate, and allied metal-finishing solutions.
The Flo King system offers many advantages, including:
• The elimination of leaks and spills associated with
out-of-tank filter systems.
• Agitation as a natural byproduct of filtration. This feature is frequently sufficient to replace air or mechanical agitation systems.
• Ease of filter cartridge changes, without the need for tools or production interruptions.
• In-tank carbon treatment for the removal of organic impurities, such as brightener breakdown products.
• Versatility ... can be used stationary in one tank or moved from tank to tank as a utility pump.
• Less costly than out-of-tank filter systems.
• Several models for small and large tanks alike—production, prototype, and lab.
• CPVC, polypropylene, PVDF (Kynar), and stainless steel available as pump materials of construction.
• Can be used with our novel blanket-like reusable filter cartridges, or with disposables. It's your choice.
• Fast, easy installation. Out of the box and into the tank! Just plug it in.